Healthy Ag Ambassadors are students who have a passion for health and a heart for service. Ambassadors have the opportunity to help promote health and wellness to the Texas A&M University student body.
As an Ambassador, you will have the opportunity to assist with the marketing and outreach initiatives of the following units: Student Health Services, Counseling & Psychological Services and Health Promotion.
Healthy Ag Ambassadors:
- Are Texas A&M University students
- Represent the above units at various events (a minimum of five hours per semester is preferred)
- Assist with preparation of events
- Participate in unit social media campaigns
- Promote unit events as well as services offered
- Commit to at least two semesters of service (preferred, not required)
Healthy Ag Ambassadors are expected to meet the above requirements. Applications will be accepted year-round and applicants will be updated on the status of their application within two weeks of submission. Once the maximum amount of Ambassadors are chosen for the program, remaining applicants will be notified and their application will be held for future openings. Ambassadors will be required to attend an orientation, hosted in the early fall and spring semesters.
For any Ambassador questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interested in becoming a Healthy Ag Ambassador? Apply today!